Memory Card Corrupted? Here Is The Solution

11:15 PM / Posted by Unknown /

[OFF]Memory Card Corrupted? Here Is The Solution



Did your mmc got corrupted?

you can try to repair it.
All the memory cards are based on the FAT file system and not on the FAT32 or NTFS file system. for repairing you will need a corrupted mmc, a mmc reader, and a PC, obviously.


1) Insert your memory card in the mmc reader.

2) Find the drive in which it is inserted from your pc.

3) Now, in the file system selection part, select the file system to be FAT and not FAT 32 or NTFS file system.

4) Right click the selected drive and select FORMAT but NOT quick format.

5) Start formatting.

Enjoy!!!

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by joana tinaco on July 18, 2012 at 6:11 AM

r u xur dat can help?

Comment by joana tinaco on July 18, 2012 at 6:12 AM

are you sure dat can help? my mmc got corrupted.... reply asap.............

Anonymous on April 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Sоlanο County's work force and its ability to deliver a comprehensive set of services that you are expecting from them. Well, let me help you come up with a thank-you email the next day off is for Federal employees? Be Your Own BossNo business more taking orders from anyone!

my page; internet marketing help

Anonymous on August 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Hi! I really liked your forum, especially this section. I just signed up and immediately decided to introduce myself, if I'm wrong section, ask the moderators to move the topic to the right place, hopefully it will take me well... My name is Andrei, me 34 years, humourist and serious man in one person. Ssory for my English.

Post a Comment